Thursday, December 6, 2007

Been forever !!!

Weeeell... it has been AGES since I have posted :o(. Life has just not been co-operating at all. I am not going into details..you guys do not need to hear me whinging! lol
I wanted to share some things with everyone. My youngest DD, Tyler, has taken to playing with my digi camera alot and she has been taking some very interesting and GOOD pictures lately! Here are a few I absolutely love!! Would love any comments to share with her if you feel the same.
This first one is taken at dusk just a couple days ago from our front yard..and yes she loves quirky angles like this.

The next one was taken a few weeks ago looking through the window in my room next to my desk...I love the effect the window screen has on this shot.
This one is in the front yard again..shows off the fall colors wonderfully I think.
Tyler is collecting these Vitamin water bottles..she loves these drinks.My mom made her a wooden shelf to display them..she is over 100 now i think..LOL


And here is a self portrait of my DD Tyler...too cute..then again I am biased!

Thanks for looking:o) Got ALOT of pics to share so will be uploading a few each day. I hope life is good to you all this season..and remember.. it isn't about how many presents you give or get..it is about the love and people in your life! Happy holidays to all!

No comments: