Monday, July 30, 2007

New beading

This is a bracelet that I made for myself using 8 mini polymer clay cabochons I made recently. I used 11º and 15º seeds beads and 4 mm crystals. I really like how it turned out.
Here is another beaded polymer clay cabochon I made last week. The necklace is made with 11º and 15º seed beads in a spiral technique. I am going to put this one up for sale soon.

The technique used for this one is the Herringbone stitch. It is the first time I have used that stitch and I like it. These are some of my fav colors. The seed beads used are 11º and the clasp is a lightweight button I had laying around.

Now.. this bracelet I made last night in matte topaz 8º, gold lined 11º and shiny gold twist 12mm bugle beads. The pattern is in the August Bead and Button magazine and it uses the herringbone stitch too.I liked making this one too..not too difficult but you do have to take your time on it so you don't get lost! This one will be for sale as well.

No comments: